Let the fabric be the star of the show with the Adrift Shift sewing pattern. This pattern allows you to create a classic and timeless shift dress, perfect for various occasions. The shift dress was a staple of the 60's and continues to stand the test of time.
With its simple, yet flattering design, this dress will become a staple in your wardrobe.
Search Adrift Shift for inspirtation!
- Easy-to-follow instructions with illustrations to guide you through each step of the sewing process
- Sizes included (cm) bust 78-144, waist 61-127, hip 89-155
- Suitable for a range of fabrics, both knit and woven, including cotton, linen, and silk or jersey
- Includes tips and tricks to help you achieve the perfect finish
- Versatile design allows you to dress up or down, making it perfect for both casual and formal events
- YouTube sew-along https://youtu.be/4qFbf32vMPM
- Layered PDF's (print your size only!)
- Finish the arm/neckholes with facings or hack it to use bisa binding
- Fabric of your choice
- Sewing machine
- Fusible interfacing
- Optional overlocker
Suggested sewing level: confident beginner
With its simple design, the Adrift Shift is a great choice for beginner sewists. The hacking opportunities are endless as it begs you to put your own special touch on it.
Whether you are looking to create a dress for a special occasion or just want to add a classic piece to your everyday wardrobe, this pattern is sure to impress.
Yardage and sizing are listed in the photos.
After purchase, you will receive the pattern files via a download link.
The files included are the instructions booklet, and the pattern in A0/Copy Shop, A4/US Letter, and Projector format.