Let the fabric be the star of the show with the Adrift Shift sewing pattern. This pattern allows you to create a classic and timeless shift dress, perfect for various occasions. The shift dress was a staple of the 60's and continues to stand the test of time.
With its simple, yet flattering design, this dress will become a staple in your wardrobe.
Search Adrift Shift for inspiration!
- Easy-to-follow instructions with illustrations to guide you through each step of the sewing process
- Sizes included (cm) bust 78-144, waist 61-127, hip 89-155
- Suitable for a range of fabrics, both knit and woven, including cotton, linen, and silk or jersey
- Includes tips and tricks to help you achieve the perfect finish
- Versatile design allows you to dress up or down, making it perfect for both casual and formal events
- YouTube sew-along https://youtu.be/4qFbf32vMPM
- Layered PDF's (print your size only!)
- Finish the arm/neckholes with facings or hack it to use bisa binding
- Fabric of your choice
- Sewing machine
- Fusible interfacing
- Optional overlocker
Suggested sewing level: confident beginner
With its simple design, the Adrift Shift is a great choice for beginner sewists. The hacking opportunities are endless as it begs you to put your own special touch on it.
Whether you are looking to create a dress for a special occasion or just want to add a classic piece to your everyday wardrobe, this pattern is sure to impress.
Yardage and sizing are listed in the photos.
After purchase, you will receive the pattern files via a download link.
The files included are the instructions booklet, and the pattern in A0/Copy Shop (2 pages), A4/US Letter (30 pages), and Projector format.
A .zip file will be instantly ready for download after you have completed your purchase. Please ensure to read the pattern instructions prior to beginning.
Please make sure to read the full product description prior to purchase.
This pattern is for personal use/home sewing only. Not for commercial use.